Biological Dynamics Group:
Research interests include, dynamical
systems, proteins dynamics,
enzyme dynamics, and multiscale modeling in life
Special seminars activities
- January 10, 2007, Dr. Sinkala,
- January 19, 2007, Dr. Kline, Transition State of Nucleaside
- February 2, 2007, Dr. Farone,
Central Dogma: DNA -> RNA->Protein.
- February 22, 2007, Dr. Khaliq,
Smoothing schemes for the system of advection-diffusion-Reactions and
- March 15, 2007, Dr. Quinn,
Heuristics - Integrating Hierachical Structures.
- October 17, 2013, Dr. Sinkala
Modeling with SDEs
Conference Presentations and Publications