- Studying and Facilitating Dialogue in Select Online Management Courses Ivancevich, J. M., Gilbert, J. A., & Konopaske, R. Facilitating and studying dialoague in select online courses. (2009). Journal of Management Education, 33, pp. 196-218.
- Formally Shaming White Collar Criminals Ivancevich, J. M., Konopaske, R., & Gilbert, J. A. Formally shaming white-collar criminals. (2008). Business Horizons, 51, 401-410.
- Gilbert, J. A. Collaboration Intricacies of Web 2.0 for Training Human Resource Managers. (2008). In T. Torres-Coronas (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Human Resources Information Systems: Challenges in e-HRM (pp. 131-135). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Development of an Advancement Classroom Technology Laboratory: an “Incubator” for Next Generation Learning Gilbert, J. A. (2008). Development of the wireless advanced classroom technology laboratory next generation master classroom incubator, 4, 51-56. Journal of Online Teaching and Learning.
- Gilbert, J. A., & Lownes-Jackson, M. Blacks, whites, and the new prejudice: Does aversive racism impact employee assessment? (2005). Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 35, 1540-1553.
- Deterring White Collar Crime Ivancevich, J. M., Duening, T. N., Gilbert, J. A., & Konopaske, R. (2003). Deterring white-collar crime. The Academy of Management Executive, 17, 114-127.
- A Tale of Two Organizations United Way Required Reading
Gilbert, J. A., & Ivancevich, J. M. (2000). Valuing diversity: A tale of two organizations. The Academy of Management Executive, 14, 93-105.
- Gilbert, J. A., & Ivancevich, J. M. (1999). Organizational diplomacy: The bridge for managing diversity. Human Resource Planning Journal, 22, 29-39.
- Diversity Management: A New Organizational Paradigm Gilbert, J. A., Stead, B. A., & Ivancevich, J. M. (1999). Diversity management: The New Organizational Paradigm. Journal of Business Ethics, 21, 61-76.
- Stigmatization Revisited: Does Diversity Management Make a Difference in Applicant Success? Gilbert, J. A., & Stead, B. A. (1999). Stigmatization revisited: Does diversity management make a difference in applicant success? Group and Organization Management, 24, 239-256.
Other Publications and Creative Works
- Contributor, Guidelines for Excellence (2004). Ivancevich, J. M., & Lidwell, W.
Jackie Gilbert, Fred Fiedler, and Tom Tang at the 24th International Congress of Applied Psychology, San Francisco, CA [photo by Teresa Tang]