Mark Frame, Ph.D.
Dr. Frame is an Associate Professor in our I/O program. He received his M.S. and Ph.D. in I/O Psychology from The Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT). He also serves on the SIOP Conference Planning Committee and is the Conference Consortia Committee Chair.
Dr. Frame has a background in consulting and research. He has worked with a wide range of organizations such as Microsoft People Research, Saville Holdsworth Limited (SHL), MICA Management Resources, PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC), Organizational Strategies Incorporated (OSI), Personnel Decisions International (PDI), Personnel Research Associates (PRA), and The New Orleans Civil Service Test and Validation Unit. Dr. Frame also was a 2004 recipient of the prestigious American Society of Training and Development Dissertation of the Year Award.
Program Courses Taught
- Performance Appraisal and Job Analysis
- Introduction to Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Office: Jones Hall 363
Phone: (615) 898-2565
- Measurement of Job Performance
- Differences in People’s View of Job Performance
- Impact of Stereotypes and Attitudes on People’s Perceptions of Performance
- Assessment Center Performance
- Leadership Performance and Effectiveness
- Psychometric Issues Involved with Performance Ratings
*Please note this is not an all inclusive list of research interests