Glenn Littlepage, Ph.D.
Dr. Littlepage is a Professor in our I/O program. He received his Ph.D. from Kansas State University. He is currently on the editorial board for Group Dynamics: Theory, Research and Practice and Small Group Research. He also has been on the editorial board of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
Dr. Littlepage is an active researcher, with over 100 publications and presentations at professional meetings. He has also served as a research psychologist for the U.S. Army where he did program evaluation and applied research. Dr. Littlepage has received the MTSU Distinguished Research Award, has been selected as a fellow of the Society for Experimental Social Psychology, and for Who's Who in America.
Program Courses Taught
- Psychological Research Methods in Human Resource Management
- Work Group Effectiveness
Office: Jones Hall 203
Phone: (615) 898-2735
- Group Performance
- Teamwork assessment, feedback, and training, organizational support systems for teams, and leadership
- Applied Research
- Program evaluation, organizational surveys, and studies to investigate a broad range of organizational issues
- How Groups Utilize and Fail to Utilize Member Expertise
- Coordination within Teams and Between Teams
- Use of Effective Influence Tactics
*Please note this is not an all inclusive list of research interests