Beverly Burke, Ph.D.
Burke is an Associate Professor in our I/O program. She received her Ph.D. in
Psychology from Auburn University.
She holds a SPHR (Senior
Professional in Human Resources) certification from the Human Resource Certification
Dr. Burke has over 25 years of experience in teaching, research, and consulting within the field of I/O psychology. Some of her consulting work includes employee surveys, personnel selection, and training needs assessment and evaluation. She is also leading the way in international I/O psychology and has coordinated student research trips to Cuba for the past several years. She is currently the primary investigator for a local community assessment project.
Program Courses Taught
- Professional Issues in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Surveys and Employee Attitudes and Motivation
- Literature Review and Reading in Psychology: Industrial/Organizational
Office: Jones Hall 322
Phone: (615) 898-5936
- Survey Techniques
- Personality as a Predictor of Job Performance
- International Practice of I/O Psychology
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Pro-Social I/O Psychology
*Please note this is not an all inclusive list of research interests